The art of persuasion
Persuasive communication training
Why choose The art of persuasion?
Persuasion is a form of influence. It’s an argumentation technique by which a person tries to convince another person or group of people to believe or do a certain thing. Persuasion is a guidance process used in order to convince people to adopt ideas, atitudes or actions (rational or less rational). It is based on discutions and the “presentation’s attractiveness” in stead of using the force.
Who should attend this training: everyone interested in improving their ability to ethically influence others, but also to those who want to be able to effectively protect themselves from manipulation practices.
Benefits: this training provides the tools and means to acquire persuasion techniques.
Identify and distinguish the persuasion cases from the negative manipulation ones.
Correctly and ethically use persuasion methods in order to achieve a higher degree of team cohesion and personal development.
Have the persuasive communication basis.
Be able to interfere using positive persuasion methods to improve critical situations on a project
Persuasion versus manipulation
- Definition, benefits, importance of distiction between the two - Understand the forms of manipulation used - Ethics in persuasion process
Emotions vs. reason
- How communication is influence by the transmitter and receiver emotions - Classical styles of persuasion - Message and understanding of speech techniques - Nonverbal communication
The giant-dwarf steps principle
- The giant-dwarf stept principle concerns the incrementality method applied at psychological level
The principle of temporal deformation
- The principle is based on two psychological processes - representation and imagination
Understanding and using language unity
Principiul se bazeaza pe doua procese psihologice - reprezentarea si imaginatia – se foloseste pentru a duce subiectii (participantii la discutie) in taramul ipotetic al evenimentului deja intamplat/ realizat cu succes.
Communication angle approach
- Recunoaste manipularea prin argumente false - Stereotipiile eronate si contracararea lor
- Although they seem to go on the same lines, people use different information and strategies. - Methods of adapting the strategy, based on the course of the discussion.
Persuasion by changing the context
- How communication is influenced by the emitor and receiver emotions - Persuasion by positioning - The meaning of actions changes behavior
09:00 – 09:30 – Welcome Coffee
09:30 – 10:45 – Training
10:45 – 11:00 – Coffee Break
11:00 – 13:00 – Training
13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch Break
14:00 – 15:45 – Training
15:45 – 16:00 – Coffee Break
16:00 – 17:30 – Training
Methods used in the course:
- Exercises and case studies
- Each theory illustration
- Group and individual exercises
- Assignments and exercises
" Creativitatea nu se masoara, se admira." –Andrei Vacaru Progresul s-a nascut din cele mai nebunesti idei. Creatorii au fost , in primul rand, curajosi. Sa fii creativ inseamna nu doar sa ai curajul de a incerca ceva nou ci si de a face asta cand toata lumea in jurul tau iti spune ca nu are sens. Pana si Pamantul a inceput sa se invarta in jurul Soarelui…mai intai in imaginatia unui "eretic"...read about the trainer
Our clients' opinions:
- Participant training
- Viorel, Ulma Packaging
- Vlad, Honeywell
We recommend the following trainings: