Conflict, a predictable result
Conflict Management Training
Why choose Conflict, a predictable result?
More often than not, people perceive only the negative side of the conflict. For this reason, Conflict Management becomes a topic that places people from the very start in “battle” positions. In fact, conflict is a given in everyday life, both in organisational environment as well as personal life. Moreover, conflict can be a very good method of challenging people to overcome their own barriers, both professionally, as well as personally (provided that the conflict situation is very well mediated).
Who should attend this training: all people in an organization regardless of their position in the organizational structure.
Benefits: Once people will be aware of the presence of conflict in their life as a natural thing, firstly they will no longer be surprised when faced with conflict situations, and secondly they will be able to prevent and mediate more easily such a situation.
Understand unanimously the definition of the concept of conflict
Are aware of the effects of conflict on organisational, as well as personal level
Are able to recognize and identify the causes of conflicts in their own organisation
Are able to identify in incipient stage the signs of a potential conflict
Know the stages to settle a conflict
Know methods to mitigate and settle conflict situations
Be able to prevent the conflict
- Theoretic considerations - Types and general causes that lead to conflicts
Conflict – a method of survival, or...
- The dramatic triangle - VICTIM-RESCUER-PERSECUTOR - Inner conflict vs outside conflict - Advantages and disadvantages of conflict - Knowing and understanding the needs of others - MBTI test - Debriefing - Understanding one’s own emotions - Empathy as a form to understand others
Communication – a mediation treatment
- Active listening - Feedback
A common goal
- How to win the others’ trust? - I am confident you are confident
Identification - Prevention - Mediation
- Be aware of the conflict situation - Inform that the situation tends to become a conflict - Focus on the solution, not on the guilty party - Ask a mediator’s help (if applicable) - Make sure that the situation will not repeat itself.
- Developing a personal and team plan in order to acquire good conflict management - Identifying people who might help you carry out the plan.
09:00 – 09:30 – Welcome Coffee
09:30 – 10:45 – Training
10:45 – 11:00 – Coffee Break
11:00 – 13:00 – Training
13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch Break
14:00 – 15:45 – Training
15:45 – 16:00 – Coffee Break
16:00 – 17:00 – Training
17:00 – 17:30 – Resume
Methods used in the course:
- Exercises and case studies
- Each theory illustration
- Experiential methods
- Assignments and exercises
" Creativitatea nu se masoara, se admira." –Andrei Vacaru Progresul s-a nascut din cele mai nebunesti idei. Creatorii au fost , in primul rand, curajosi. Sa fii creativ inseamna nu doar sa ai curajul de a incerca ceva nou ci si de a face asta cand toata lumea in jurul tau iti spune ca nu are sens. Pana si Pamantul a inceput sa se invarta in jurul Soarelui…mai intai in imaginatia unui "eretic"...read about the trainer
Cristian este absolvent al Academiei de Studii Economice din Bucuresti. Desi are o diploma de economist, ii place sa se prezinte si ca arhitect... de poduri intre oameni. Se considera un adevarat "problem solver" si considera ca uneori e mai usor sa intelegi si sa rezolvi problemele altora, decat pe ale tale. Probabil fiindca in problemele tale esti de multe ori prea implicat (afectiv, emotiona...read about the trainer
Our clients' opinions:
- Alexandra, Accenture
- Anda Voicu, Fuchs
- Elena, Accenture
- Florin Ciobanu, Autoliv
- Cristian Creiniceanu, Mahle
- Cristina, Accenture
- Sergiu Carabet, Plan.net
- Georgiana, Accenture
We recommend the following trainings: