Motivation and absenteeism
Training to lower staff fluctuations
Why choose Motivation and absenteeism?
It is well known that people tend to leave a job when they do not feel important to their bosses, colleagues and company. Stress and unhappiness are the mostcommon causes of resignations and absenteeism in the workplace. Though people tend to justify their attitude through low wages, the truth is that underlying their non-involvement are things like demotivation, lack of success, lack of independence, fragile relationships and mistrust in their own managers. Another element is the lack of confi-dence that they can change something for the better.
Who should attend this training: all decision-makers who want to overcome their personal barriers and increase the level of satisfaction of their teams.
Beneficii: This training explains all these causes and provides insight into how people in our teams really think. It also proposes a series of actions so that each manager and middle manager can create a strategy to increase optimism and motivation.
To identify the reasons for resignations
To understand how stress affects productivity
To understand the difference between what people say and think
To create their own strategy of fightingnon-involvement
- Salary - The importance of healthy relationships - Value of personal achievements - Power of ownership sentiment - The importance of freedom - The power of courage
Why are people out of work?
- Statistics and information on absenteeism and other effects of stress - Why do people say "yes" when they actually think "no" - Why do you rather leave than just solve your problems? - What do employees never tell teir bosses?
How do we increase the team motivation?
- How to make peace with mistakes made in the past and how to restore relationships. - Setting expectations - listening to people, confirming that they have been heard. - Creating a new direction - establishing a method that people can use to make sure things happen according to established goals. - Ownership and accountability on projects - innovation brainstorming, and problem solving sessions projects - Rewarding results - methods and criteria - Feedback 360 - proof of responsibility and courage - Stimulating courage and independence - making decisions and taking risks can provide better results than adopting the safety method.
09:00 – 09:30 – Welcome Coffee
09:30 – 10:45 – Training
10:45 – 11:00 – Coffee Break
11:00 – 13:00 – Training
13:00 - 14:00 - Lunch Break
14:00 – 15:45 – Training
15:45 – 16:00 – Coffee Break
16:00 – 17:30 – Training
Methods used in the course:
- Exercises and case studies
- Each theory illustration
- Experiential methods
- Assignments and exercises
" Creativitatea nu se masoara, se admira." –Andrei Vacaru Progresul s-a nascut din cele mai nebunesti idei. Creatorii au fost , in primul rand, curajosi. Sa fii creativ inseamna nu doar sa ai curajul de a incerca ceva nou ci si de a face asta cand toata lumea in jurul tau iti spune ca nu are sens. Pana si Pamantul a inceput sa se invarta in jurul Soarelui…mai intai in imaginatia unui "eretic"...read about the trainer
Petru a absolvit Academia de Studii Economice, sectiunea Managementul Afacerilor, a urmat un master in Project Management la Kenessaw State University in SUA, precum si cursul Aspen Institute – Young Leaders Program. In urma cu peste 11 ani, Petru a inceput colaborarea cu Jim Bagnola, unul dintre cei mai cunoscuti speakeri internationali, HPDI fiind reprezentantul exclusiv al trainerului americ...read about the trainer
Our clients' opinions:
- Liviu, Hutchinson
- Viorel, Ulma Packaging
We recommend the following trainings: