Webinar Jim Bagnola: Manage your energy not just your time
Redefining the concept of time management to maximize productivity and assimilate the concepts of continuous energy stimulation leading to a balanced professional and personal life, based on harmony and the assumption of one’s values.
Your investment: 69 euro + VAT
The evolution of the individual and the team to the next level of success by maximizing energy at the expense of time management. Participants will learn that it is necessary to combine elements from three categories:
1. Do what you love and what you are good at (they don’t always include each other)
2. Allocate energy and time for important things (work, family, health, volunteering, etc.)
3. To live every day according to the values important to you
- Body: physical energy: – What is your energy level?
- Emotions: energy quality: – development of emotional intelligence elements
- Mind: energy concentration: – the most convenient methods for energy absorption
- The human spirit: the energy of meaning and purpose: – The importance of values in supporting energy and the link between energy and performance
Learning is worth sharing and for that, we have special packages for you and your colleagues:
For 2: – 5%.
For 3: – 10%.
For groups larger than 3 people: – 15%.
If you attended Jim Bagnola’s webinar – Building a positive mindset, you have a 5% discounts for any future Jim Bagnola events in Romania.
Why is energy more important than time?
How do we end the day? Consumed or charged?
How do we learn to increase our energy levels
Body: physical energy
- what does your energy level look like?
Emotions: energy quality
- development of emotional intelligence elements
Mind: energy concentration
- the most convenient methods for energy concentration
The human spirit: the energy of meaning and purpose
- The importance of values in supporting energy and the link between energy and performance
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Methods used in the course:
- Moderated discussions
- Exercises / Case studies
Jim Bagnola is an international speaker and executive coach, becoming CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) 6 years ago. This distinction given by the National Speakers Association has so far been provided for just 600 professional speakers around the world, which places him among the top speakers in North America. Jim was also included in the Top 30 Professional Leaders in the World between 2006 ...read about the trainer
Petru a absolvit Academia de Studii Economice, sectiunea Managementul Afacerilor, a urmat un master in Project Management la Kenessaw State University in SUA, precum si cursul Aspen Institute – Young Leaders Program. In urma cu peste 11 ani, Petru a inceput colaborarea cu Jim Bagnola, unul dintre cei mai cunoscuti speakeri internationali, HPDI fiind reprezentantul exclusiv al trainerului americ...read about the trainer
Our clients' opinions:
We recommend the following trainings: