Cat de tare e sa ajungi pe malul marii, sa te intinzi pe sezlong sub o umbrela de paie si sa auzi numai valurile cum lovesc tarmul? Daca esti destul de norocos, vei simti si briza marii cum iti flutura prin par.
Pe principiul “been there, done that”, am fost si noi pe plaja de curand, am stat la umbra unui copac si a unei umbrele si la un moment dat am inceput sa ne plictisim. Si cum in zare se prevede un week-end lung de 4 zile, ne-am gandit sa impartasim cu voi cateva carti pe care le-am strecurat in geanta de plaja alaturi de prosop si slapi:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck – Mark Manson: “Everybody wants to be rich and beautiful and have a happy family. A more interesting question, a question that most people never consider, is, “What pain do you want in your life? What are you willing to struggle for?” Because that seems to be a greater determinant of how our lives turn out.”
- Leaders eat last – Simon Sinek: “And when a leader embraces their responsibility to care for people instead of caring for numbers, then people will follow, solve problems and see to it that that leader’s vision comes to life the right way, a stable way and not the expedient way.”
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey: “If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control – myself.”
- Outwitting the Devil – Napoleon Hill: “You are entitled to know that two entities occupy your body. One of these entities is motivated by and responds to the impulse of fear. The other is motivated by and responds to the impulse of faith. Will you be guided by faith or will you allow fear to overtake you?”
- An Iron Will – Orison Swett Marden: “Genius, that power which dazzles mortal eyes, is but perseverance in disguise.”
Va dorim o mini-vacanta plina de revelatii!
Traininguri & Team building-uri:
Citeste si articolele asociate: